Employment at KeyFrom our impressive reputation and excellent employee benefits to our positive culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion, Key is a great place to grow.
Consistently ranked as one of the Top 400 General Contractors by ENR
More than $200 million in projects completed each year
0.71 Safety Experience Modification Factor
3A2 D&B Rating
$225+ million bonding capacity with a Dun & Bradstreet Corporation rating of 3A2
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Generous 401k plan
- Flexible employment practices
- Flexible vacation schedules
- Programs that promote balance
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Positive feedback for personal performance, merit and effort
We work and play hard at Key, striving to:
- Foster camaraderie in a positive, comfortable environment.
- Share in challenges and rewards as a team.
- Participate in social and charitable activities, from team building events to family picnics and golf tournaments.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our continuous dedication to diversity and inclusion gives us a unique advantage that benefits our employees, clients and communities. Efforts to foster this diversity enable us to attract and support a world-class workforce that is well-equipped to meet future challenges.